Southern Minnesota Painting Contractor
"Painting is a smart maintenance decision"
Paint serves two functions, the first is protection. A good paint coating will keep sun and moisture away from the surface. The second purpose of paint is to beautify by giving the desired color and finish. It is our job to properly prepare the surface and apply the paint in order to provide both protection and beauty.
"Surface preparation is 90% of a paint job"
We scrape off the loose paint, putty the cracks, sand, prime and then paint. It is absolutely critical that the preliminary tasks are thoroughly performed. This ensures you of the longest lasting paint job possible. That's why we call ourselves the "complete painting service."
Along similar lines cracks in weathered or aging asphalt can also detract from the overall appearance of a homes exterior, luckily our partners out of Dallas are there to help. They provide expert driveway repair services based on years of experience using quality products and equipment.
1. Power wash to provide a clean
surface for the paint.
2. Scrape and sand to remove lose paint.
3. Fill voids and cracks in siding and trim, with the appropriate patching compound for the substrate.
4. Re-glaze windows.
5. Caulk where necessary.
6. Prime where necessary.
7. Apply top quality finish paint.
1. Wash all areas that may cause adhesion problems.
2. Caulk and putty where ever necessary.
3. Perform minor drywall repairs.
4. Prime bare wood, drywall and stains.
5. Mask and protect floors, furniture and belongings.
6. Scrape and sand as necessary.
7. Apply top quality interior paint.
8. We also remove wallpaper.
We paint your house with the highest quality paints and coatings. We use only the highest quality brands of exterior paint, with proven effectiveness against sun, rain, mildew, chipping and peeling. We give attention to detail, giving you a quality, professional job that you deserve. We protect your valuable non- painted surfaces, your carpet, flooring and furniture.
If you need a painting contractor that can get the job done right....the first time call Drywall Services at
866-940-1333or fill out our online request form and we'll give you a FREE ESTIMATE!